| Comments ]

Skopje - Macedonia, which hopes to turn into the central current technology areas is very proud now because their nine year old Marko Calasan capable to be a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer, the youngest in the world.

The only problem is if Marko Calasan didn`t get a serious response and support from the government, Marko did not see any good future for her in Balkan.

"I want to stay here, but here is less resources. I want to go to the United States, a place where I will get the technical materials that I needed. I can not be prospering here. I want to stay here, but I can not, "Marko Calasan said (Reuters).

At the age of six, Marko got her first recognition of the administrative system from Microsoft. She became a celebrity in Balkans throughout in December when she received her engineer system certification, which is so difficult to obtain a degree even by a skilled computer engineer.

With her great talent she was blessed with special rights, Macedonia government allowed her not to come to school regularly.

"I like to go to school, but I can not go every day. The lesson is too easy, but I get new things there," Marko said.

Now Marko also worked as an administrative control system in non profit organization that helps people with disabilities. Marko now has a new project to teach people about computer knowledge in English using video streaming.

Among her time to processing computer systems and also to share her knowledge, Marko looks like the other kids in general who like to play ball with her friends, roller skating, and also eliminate a nerd stereotype. She also considers that computer game is a waste of time than the time to play outside.

READ VIA EMAIL FOR FREE