| Comments ]

Recently WD introduces the latest portable media drive “My Passport AV”. Designed specifically for storage and video playback, portable media drive “My Passport AV” give plug and play experience for digital media fans.

Available at selected retailers and on WD online store, portable media drive My Passport AV is offered 320 GB capacity.

As more and more games consoles, camcorders, TVs, DVR, Blu-ray players and other media players, including the WD family TV Media Player, consumers can connect the USB drive and play multimedia content from the drive on HD TV.

Portable media drive My Passport AV is designed to meet the environmental needs of demanding video streaming. My Passport AV present formatting and presenting low power consumption that ensures complete compatibility with many devices from many consumer electronics leader.

WD works to ensure portable media drive My Passport AV works perfectly with Direct Copy feature in the newest Sony Handycam video recorder. Direct Copy allow Handycam users immediately move and archive HD video directly to a portable media drive My Passport AV without using a computer, thus providing space for recording other videos while Handycam hard disk is full.

Users can play video files stored using latest Blu-ray player from Sony or using WD TV media player anywhere just by connecting the portable media drive My Passport AV via USB port.

With small size, portable media drive My Passport AV designed as home entertainment center. Holder and extra-long cable that is included to facilitate the drive placement at the center of entertainment, to maximize air flow and minimize heat around the drive.

Portable media drive My Passport AV has a 3 year limited warranty and available in selected retailers stores or in WD online store.

Portable media drive My Passport AV has FAT32 format and compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X and Apple Tiger, Leopard, and Snow Leopard. Portable media drive My Passport AV uses drive technology that can be found in WD AV drives are used in set-top cable, satellite boxes and DVR (digital video recorder).

READ VIA EMAIL FOR FREE